Wednesday, Dec 15, 9:00-10:45 am CET
An Article can and should be divided into different sections/headings to break up the text and organise the content. If a page has more than three sections, a "table of content (TOC)" is automatically generated. The first letter of the main words in the headings should always be capitalised. For example, instead of writing "further information", please write "Further Information".
To add headings:
1. Highlight the words to create a heading.
2. Click on the option "Paragraph Format" in the toolbar and choose the desired heading format. Headings follow a six-level hierarchy format with heading 1 the largest and heading 6 the smallest. Please make sure that the first letter of the main words are always capitalised.
3. The heading will now appear with a predefined font and size.
Note: If you choose any heading formats from heading 1 to heading 4, a line will be inserted automatically between the heading and the body text. However, if you choose either heading 5 or heading 6, no line will be added.
4. If there are more than three headings, a table of content is automatically generated.
- If you want to force the table of content to be always shown regardless of the number of headings, you can put the magic keyword "__FORCETOC_" anywhere on the page and a Table of content will appear.
- Conversely, the magic keyword "__NOTOC_" will suppress the "Table of Contents" if placed anywhere within the page.
To put both the magic keywords, switch to " Show Wiki Text Editor" Option.