Browse by Theme/Topic
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Bioenergy" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 31 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Cooking Energy" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 24 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Climate Change" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 104 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Energy Efficiency" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 78 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Energy Access" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 161 publications from previous years
Financing and Business Models
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Financing and Business Models" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 74 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Grid" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 22 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Humanitarian Energy" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 0 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Hydropower" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 11 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Impacts" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 24 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Improved Cookstoves"from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 23 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Mini-grid" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 36 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Mobility" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 1 publications from previous years
Policy & Regulation
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Policy and Regulation" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 29 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Powering Agriculture" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 20 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Productive Use" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 28 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Renewable Energy" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 150 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Solar" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 76 publications from previous years
There are no knowledge products with the topic "Wind" from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 14 publications from previous years
There are no other RE publications from 2022 in the Publication database yet.
►See 189 publications from previous years
Pages in category "Pub Database"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 839 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Publication - 10 Years: Progress to Action
- Publication - 100 Days Report: SEforALL and the Decade of Action
- Publication - 100% Renewable Electricity Worldwide is Feasible and More Cost-Effective than the Existing System
- Publication - 100% Renewable Energy for Bangladesh – Access to renewable energy for all within one generation
- Publication - 17th GCF insight: Stakeholder views on the Green Climate Fund's direct access modality
- Publication - 2017 Annual Report: Geothermal Technological Office
- Publication - 2017 Joint Report On Multilateral Development Banks' Climate Finance
- Publication - 2017 Peer Review Report: Geothermal Technologies Office
- Publication - 2018 Hydropower Status Report
- Publication - 2018 U.S. Utility-Scale Photovoltaics-Plus-Energy Storage System Costs Benchmark
- Publication - 2019 Asia and the Pacific Renewable Energy Status Report
- Publication - 2019 Clean Cooking Industry Snapshot - An Inaugural Report on Sector Investment and Innovation
- Publication - 2019 SEforALL Charrettes Report
- Publication - 2019 Tracking SDG7 - The Energy Progress Report
- Publication - 2020 Report - Electricity Access
- Publication - 2021 Appliance Data Trends
- Publication - 2021 Clean Cooking Industry Snapshot
- Publication - 2021 Solar Appliance Snapshots
- Publication - 2021 Solar Appliance Technology Briefs
- Publication - 2nd Edition Renewables in Mozambique – National Status Report
- Publication - A Brighter Future for Maldives Powered by Renewables: Road Map for the Energy Sector 2020–2030
- Publication - A Challenge for Sustainable Electrification, Respecting the Local Tradition in Ciptagelar Village, West Java, Indonesia: Complementary Approach with a Private Company
- Publication - A Energiewende alemã
- Publication - A Energiewende alemã (Portuguese, Brazil)
- Publication - A Energiewende alemã (Portuguese, Western Africa)
- Publication - A Geospatial Assessment of Small-Scale Hydropower Potential in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Publication - A Handbook for Southern Africa (2nd Edition) Climate Risk and Vulnerability: A Handbook for Southern Africa
- Publication - A New World - The Geopolitics of the Energy Transformation
- Publication - A német energiafordulat
- Publication - A Paradigm Shift in the Governance of Sustainable Development: Citizens’ Empowerment
- Publication - A PESTLE Analysis of Solar Home Systems in Refugee Camps in Rwanda
- Publication - A Powering Agriculture Guide on Financing Types for Innovators
- Publication - Accelerating Access to Clean Cooking Will Require a Heart-Head-and-Hands Approach
- Publication - Accelerating clean energy through Industry 4.0
- Publication - Accelerating Energy Access: The Role of Patient Capital
- Publication - Accelerating geothermal heat adoption in the agri-food sector: Key lessons and recommendations
- Publication - Accelerating Mini-grid Deployment in Sub-Saharan Africa: Lessons from Tanzania
- Publication - Accelerating Uptake of Pico PV Systems and High Tier Cookstoves in Kenya through Results-based Financing: Experiences and lessons learnt
- Publication - Access to Energy for (Micro) Businesses in Kakuma Refugee Camp and Kalobeyei Integrated Settlement
- Publication - Access to Energy Services through Renewable Sources in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Publication - Access to Financing for Early-Stage Innovators in the Clean Energy-Agriculture Nexus
- Publication - Access to more: Creating Energy Choices for Refugees
- Publication - Achievements of Energy Efficiency Appliance and Equipment Standards and Labelling Programmes
- Publication - Achieving 100% Renewable Energy for all - Lessons learned from the development of Renewable Energy roadmaps in the Global South
- Publication - Addressing forestry and agroforestry in National Adaptation Plans
- Publication - Addressing Renewable Energy Conundrum in the DR Congo: Focus on Grand Inga Hydropower Dam Project
- Publication - Addressing the COVID-19 and climate crises: Potential economic recovery pathways and their implications for climate change mitigation, NDCs and broader socio-economic goals
- Publication - Addressing the Needs of People with Disabilities in Energy Access - Checklist
- Publication - Advancing Mini-Grids in Sierra Leone: Exploring a Holistic Framework of Policies, Regulations, and Institutions
- Publication - Advancing Renewables in Developing Countries: Progress of Projects Supported through the IRENA/ADFD Project Facility
- Publication - Africa Energy Outlook 2019
- Publication - African Development Bank mini-grid training
- Publication - Aiming at sustainable trade in the context of the Rule of Law: What role for citizens and how international trade can help reduce fossil-fuel consumption
- Publication - Air Pollution and Development in Africa: Impacts on Health, the Economy, and Human Capital
- Publication - Aligning Energy and Climate Objectives in NDCs
- Publication - Aligning Energy Development and Climate Objectives in Nationally Determined Contributions
- Publication - An Evidence Review: How Affordable is Off-grid Energy Access in Africa?
- Publication - Analyse du marche des systèmes solaires.
- Publication - Analysis of Quality Infrastructure Services Offered in Benin and Potential for Development
- Publication - Analysis of Quality Infrastructure Services Offered in Ethiopia and Potential for Development
- Publication - Analysis of Quality Infrastructure Services Offered in Kenya and Potential for Development
- Publication - Analysis of Quality Infrastructure Services Offered in Uganda and Potential for Development
- Publication - Analysis of the Implications of the Value-added Tax on Clean Cooking in Kenya
- Publication - Analyzing Climate and Energy Policy Integration: The Case of The Mexican Energy Transition
- Publication - Annual Report - Going 100% renewable: how committed companies are demanding a faster market response
- Publication - Antigua and Barbuda: Renewable Energy Roadmap
- Publication - Appliance Data Trends 2018
- Publication - Applying blockchain for climate action in agriculture : state of play and outlook
- Publication - Are Enabling Technologies the Key to Scaling Modern Energy Services for the Off-Grid Market?
- Publication - Are India’s Urban Poor Using Clean Cooking Fuels? Insights from Slums in Six States
- Publication - ASEAN Renewable Energy Integration Analysis: Flexibility benefits of cross-border power trade
- Publication - Assessing agroforestry practices and soil and water conservation for climate change adaptation in Kenya: A cost-benefit analysis
- Publication - Assessing International Public Finance for Energy in Africa: Where Do Development and Climate Priorities Stand?
- Publication - Assessing state compliance with multilateral climate transparency requirements: ‘Transparency Adherence Indices’ and their research and policy implications
- Publication - Assessing the Market for Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Microgrids in Malawi
- Publication - Assessing the Sustainability of Decentralized Renewable Energy Systems: A Comprehensive Framework with Analytical Methods
- Publication - Assessment of Market-Driven Solutions for Energy Access in Refugee Settlements in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Publication - Assessment of techno-economic feasibility of centralised seasonal thermal energy storage for decarbonising the Swiss residential heating sector
- Publication - Aviation biofuels, vegetable oil and land use change
- Publication - Balancing Competition and Subsidy: Assessing Mini-Grid Incentive Programs in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Publication - Barriers and opportunities to bioenergy transitions: An integrated, multi-level perspective analysis of biogas uptake in Bali
- Publication - Baseline Assessment on Electronic Waste Management and Extended Producer Responsibility in Displacement Settings in Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda
- Publication - BENCHMARKING AFRICA’S MINIGRIDS
- Publication - Benchmarking Mini-Grid DESCOs 2017 Update
- Publication - Benefits of Harmonizing Test Methods and Quality Standards
- Publication - Best Practices & Key Recommendations from Young Leaders in Energy Access
- Publication - Best Practices for Electrifying Rural Health Care Facilities with Decentralised Renewables
- Publication - Best Practices in Accelerating Access to Clean Household Energy: A Collection of Evidence from wPOWER Partners
- Publication - Beyond Fire Back-casting a Pathway to Fully Electric Cooking in Rural Kenya by 2030
- Publication - Beyond Fire: How to achieve electric cooking
- Publication - Bidibidi Refugee Settlement: Environmental Scoping Report and Recommendations
- Publication - Bioenergy for Sustainable Local Energy Services and Energy Access in Africa
- Publication - Bioenergy for Sustainable Local Energy Services and Energy Access in Africa Demand Sector Report 2: Tea Processing Focus Country: Kenya
- Publication - Bioenergy for Sustainable Local Energy Services and Energy Access in Africa Demand Sector Report 3: Wood Processing Focus Country: Tanzania
- Publication - Black Carbon Cookstove Emissions: A field Assessment of 19 Stove/fuel Combinations
- Publication - Block Chains, Distributed Ledgers & the Future of Sustainable Development
- Publication - Boosting Global PV Markets: The Role of Quality Infrastructure
- Publication - Brasil: Fortalecimento da Infraestrutura da Qualidade para Energias Renováveis e Eficiência Energética
- Publication - Brazil: Strengthening Quality Infrastructure for Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency
- Publication - Bridging agricultural livelihoods and energy access: Barriers and opportunities for rice and rice husk value chains in Labutta, Myanmar
- Publication - Bridging the gap: How Inclusive Finance Boosts Access to Off-grid Energy
- Publication - Bringing Power and Progress to Africa in a Financially and Environmentally Sustainable Manner
- Publication - Building Capacity: HEED Skills Audit and Recommendations.
- Publication - Business and the Sustainable Development Goals: Best Practices to Size Opportunities and Maximise Credibility
- Publication - Business Models for Green Buildings: Real estate actors around the globe show the way
- Publication - Can Biomass Qualify as Renewable Energy? The State of Biomass Policy in South Korea
- Publication - Can cooking solutions for refugees better serve gender dynamics?
- Publication - Can Mozambican Households Afford SHS? Insights From a Local Survey
- Publication - Capturing Leadership: Policies for the US to Advance Direct Air Capture Technology
- Publication - Case Study: Supporting Efficient Use of Energy for Better Rural Health Outcomes
- Publication - Catalyzing Investment for Energy Access: Making the Case for Change
- Publication - Central schemes has improved energy access in UP: CEEW
- Publication - Challenges for Off-grid Electrification in Rural Areas. Assessment of the Situation in Namibia Using the Examples of Gam and Tsumkwe
- Publication - Charging up India's Electric Vehicles: Infrastructure Deployment and Power System Integration
- Publication - Chilling Prospects: Providing Sustainable Cooling for All
- Publication - Chilling Prospects: Tracking Sustainable Cooling for All 2020
- Publication - Clean Cooking Alliance 2018 Annual Report
- Publication - Clean Cooking Alliance 2020 Annual Report
- Publication - Clean Cooking and the SDGs: Integrated Analytical Approaches to Guide Energy Interventions for Health and Environment Goals
- Publication - Clean Cooking Data Release Report
- Publication - Clean Cooking in Refugee Camps and COVID-19: What Lessons Can We Learn?
- Publication - Clean Cooking is Heading for Failure: Why the Sector Needs a Real Strategy Not Just a List of Ideas
- Publication - Clean Cooking: Financing Appliances for End Users
- Publication - Clean Cooking: Results-based Financing as a Potential Scale-up Tool for the Sector
- Publication - Clean Cooking: Scaling up With Crowdfunding
- Publication - Clean Cooking: Structuring Concessions for Displaced People
- Publication - Clean Energy Business Model Manual.
- Publication - Clean Energy Finance and Investment Policy Review of Indonesia
- Publication - Clean Energy Investment Trends 2019: Evolving Risk Perceptions for India’s Grid-Connected Renewable Power Projects
- Publication - Clean energy Investment Trends 2020
- Publication - Clean Energy Mini-Grid Policy Development Guide
- Publication - Clean Energy Project Facilities
- Publication - Clean Energy Solutions in Dairy Value Chains
- Publication - Climate Ambition and Sustainable Development for a New Decade: A Catalytic Framework
- Publication - Climate Change & Food Systems: Assessing Impacts and Opportunities
- Publication - Climate Change 2021: The Physical Science Basis
- Publication - Climate Change and Health Preparedness in Africa: Analysing Trends in Six African Countries
- Publication - Climate change and sustainable development in the Kenyan electricity sector
- Publication - Climate Change and the Water–Energy–Food Nexus: Insights from Policy and Practice in Tanzania
- Publication - Climate Change Mitigation as an Obligation under Human Rights Treaties?
- Publication - Climate Change Mitigation Beyond Agriculture: A Review of Food System Opportunities and Implications
- Publication - Climate Change Mitigation Law and Policy in the BRICS
- Publication - Climate Models: What they Show us and How they can be Used in Planning
- Publication - Climate Risk Assessment for Ecosystem-based Adaptation: A guidebook for planners and practitioners
- Publication - Climate Risk Country Profile: Maldives
- Publication - Climate Risk Country Profile: Nepal
- Publication - Climate Technology Transfer Mechanisms and Networks in Latin America and the Caribbean: The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Experience
- Publication - Climate-Fragility Risk Brief: Ethiopia
- Publication - Climate-smart agriculture and the Sustainable Development Goals: Mapping interlinkages, synergies and trade-offs and guidelines for integrated implementation
- Publication - Closing the Circuit - Stimulated End-Use Demand for Rural Electrification
- Publication - Closing the Circuit, Stimulating End-Use Demand For Rural Electrification
- Publication - Closing the Circuit: Stimulating End-Use Demand for Rural Electrification
- Publication - Collective tenure rights for REDD+ implementation and sustainable development
- Publication - Commentary on The Energy Charter Treaty
- Publication - Compact: Quality Infrastructure for Sustainable Energy
- Publication - Conservation agriculture for climate change adaptation in Zambia: A cost-benefit analysis
- Publication - Conserving Woman-groves: Assessing the Impacts of Improved Cooking Stoves on Resource Management in Langalanga Lagoon, Solomon Islands
- Publication - Contribution of Variable Renewable Energy to Increase Energy Security in Latin America
- Publication - Cooking in Displacement Settings: Engaging the Private Sector in Non-wood-based Fuel Supply
- Publication - Cooking in the Margins: Exploring the Role of Liquefied Petroleum Gas for Refugees in Low-income Countries
- Publication - Cooking with Electricity: A Cost Perspective
- Publication - Cooling for All and Gender: Towards Inclusive, Sustainable Cooling Solutions
- Publication - Corporate Sector Policy Innovations for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Implementation in the Global South: The Case of sub-Saharan Africa
- Publication - Costs and Benefits of Solar Irrigation Systems in Senegal
- Publication - COVID-19 and the water–energy–food nexus in Africa: Evidence from Nigeria, Uganda, and Tanzania
- Publication - COVID-19 energy sector responses in Africa: A review of preliminary government interventions
- Publication - Critical Concepts and Research Needs in Humanitarian Energy
- Publication - Crowd Power - Success and Failure - The key to a Winning Campaign
- Publication - Crowd Power Syndicated Financing Co-lending Partnerships with Crowd Lending Platforms
- Publication - Crowd Power: Can the Crowd Close the Financing Gap?
- Publication - Crowd Power: Who is the crowd?
- Publication - Crowdfunding Energy Access: State of the Market Report 2019-2020
- Publication - Customer Agreement Considerations for Microgrids in sub-Saharan Africa
- Publication - De Duitse ‘Energiewende’
- Publication - Decent Living Gaps and Energy Needs Around the World
- Publication - Decentralised Renewable Energy Innovations to Boost Agri-Sector Productivity & Address Global Food System Challenges
- Publication - Decoding Article 6 of the Paris Agreement
- Publication - Decreasing costs of renewables in Argentina (Two Parts)
- Publication - Definitions and Differences: The Evolving Space of Energy Access in Humanitarian Energy.
- Publication - Deliverable 4.3 of the MUSTEC project - “Analysis of the Drivers and Barriers to the Market Uptake of CSP in the EU”
- Publication - Deliverable 5.2 of the MUSTEC project - “Evaluation of the Pros and Cons of Different Alternative CSP Projects and Policy Implications”
- Publication - Deliverable 8.1: Case Studies analysis of prospects for different CSP technology concepts
- Publication - Deliverable 9.1: Sustainability assessment of future CSP cooperation projects in Europe
- Publication - Demand for Off-Grid Solar Electricity: Experimental Evidence from Rwanda
- Publication - Demand-Side Subsidies in Off -Grid Solar: A tool for achieving universal energy access and sustainable markets
- Publication - Derisking Renewable Energy Investment (DREI): Off-Grid Electrification (2017)
- Publication - Design principles for demand-side subsidies in the off-grid solar sector
- Publication - Designing Sustainable Energy for All
- Publication - Designing Sustainable Subsidies to Accelerate Universal Energy Access
- Publication - Destroying the World to Save it: The Impact of Expanding Palm Oil Use in Biofuels
- Publication - Die deutsche Energiewende
- Publication - Discrete Power Converter (DPC) as hydro-mechanical model of relaxation oscillator for educational purpose.
- Publication - Discussion Paper: How End-User Subsidies Can Help Achieve Universal Energy Access - Views From the Off-Grid Solar Industry
- Publication - Dispelling the Myths: Renewables in the Grid
- Publication - Distributed Solar Photovoltaics Landscape in Uttar Pradesh, India: Lessons for Transition to Decentralised Rural Electrification
- Publication - Double Counting and the Paris Agreement Rule-book: Poor emissions accounting could undermine carbon markets
- Publication - Double Dividend: Power and Agriculture Nexus in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Publication - Dynamic Retail Electricity Tariffs: Choices and Barriers