Webinar Series: Sustainable Energy in Humanitarian Settings
Sustainable Energy for Essential Humanitarian Services - How is the corporate sector partnering with humanitarian organizations to provide energy for essential services, such as water, health, and education? Join this webinar to hear from leading energy companies along with a case study on solar pumping.
. Read more...
Thursday 19 Sep at 3 p.m. CEST, (Registration link)
1. How many Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) are there?
2. What does Goal 7 (energy for all) include?
3. How many people did not have access to electricity worldwide in 2018?
4. Complete the following sentence: Having an open fire in your house for cooking is like:
5. 95% of staple food needs to be cooked before they can be eaten. How many people die from household indoor air pollution, due to inefficient cooking practices using polluting fuels?
6. What was the global fossil fuel subsidy in 2017 and how much investment is needed to achieve universal access to electricity by 2030 (Goal 7)?
7. How does Goal 7 improve people’s live?