►Add a New Opportunity
►See all Opportunities
|| Certified PV Professional
|| Renewables Academy AG (RENAC)
|| Training Courses (Duration: 6 months: 2020/04/01 - 2020/09/30)
|| The Certified PV Professional online training provides knowledge on planning and operation of different PV systems, pointing out critical success factors. The first three courses provide basic knowledge on components, configuration and sizing as well as on economics of various types of PV systems.The following three courses further explain these topics, and show how to plan and operate exemplary PV power plants and PV-diesel systems. These courses give technologyspecific details as well as tips for the planning and operation process.
Each participant will have access to short introductory courses on energy and electricity topics to learn or revise the basics. These courses are not mandatory, and will not be covered in the exam.
Certified PV Professional courses
- Photovoltaics (PV) application and technology
- PV-diesel hybrid systems
- Off-grid systems
- Small-scale PV grid connected systems
- Planning of PV-diesel hybrid systems
This training suits those who:
- Require detailed knowledge on the technical characteristics of various PV systems
- Need to deal with various stakeholders in a project appraisal process
- Will be involved in planning or supervising the implementation of a PV plant
After the seminar, you will be able to:
- Determine the optimal PV system size and estimate the corresponding energy yield
- Categorise PV-diesel hybrid systems and evaluate their economic viability
- Indentify the system type (off-grid, grid-connected or hybrid) suited to an application
- Define the planning and implementation steps to ensure the success of a PV project
Upon successful finalisation of the training, you will receive a RENAC Certificate.