Revision as of 17:45, 7 January 2019 by ***** (***** | *****)
►Add a New Opportunity
►See all Opportunities
|| Certified Renewable Energy Project Developer: Photovoltaics
|| Renewables Academy AG (RENAC)
|| Training Courses (Duration: 6 months: 2019/04/01 - 2019/09/30)
|| This online training explains the most important economic aspects of renewable energy project planning. It describes the methodologies of different support mechanisms and conveys knowledge of legal and regulatory frameworks. Participants will learn which parameters are used to assess the bankability of renewable energy projects, and understand a banker’s view on risks related to PV, wind and biogas projects. The course includes a checklist for the project developer to ensure that all data that the bank requires is ordered and complete. The elective course allows insights in the planning process for a medium to large-scale PV grid-connected system - from the earliest stages to implementation.
Each participant will have access to short introductory courses on energy and electricity topics to learn or revise the basics. These courses are not mandatory, and will not be covered in the exam.
- Methodology of project valuation
- Support mechanisms for renewable energy projects
- Renewable energy project finance
This training suits those who:
- Are charged with setting the scene for a renewable energy project
- Need to deal with various stakeholders in a project appraisal process
- Will supervise the implementation of a PV system
After the seminar, you will be able to:
- Calculate relevant economic parameters of a renewable energy project
- Decide which support mechanisms are applicable
- Prepare the data required for a bankability assessment
- Define the necessary steps from planning to O&M for the elective technology
Upon successful finalisation of the training, you will receive a RENAC Certificate.