SET Alliance Coordination Officer
SET Alliance Coordination Officer
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic professional to join the BASE team for an interim period of 6 months to support the operationalisation of the global Servitisation for Energy Transition (SET) Alliance. The SET Alliance builds on and strengthens the work completed by the Cooling as a Service (CaaS) initiative and the Efficiency as a Service (EaaS) project, both led by BASE since 2018 and 2020. These initiatives have demonstrated strong value in supporting partnering companies and organisations in adopting and deploying the servitisation model to provide clean and energy efficient solutions to the market. The SET Alliance brings together the relevant stakeholders to deploy servitisation effectively. This includes involving the right technology partners, industry associations as well as financial partners for the appropriate type of funds to be provided for.
About the role
Within the SET Alliance, the candidate will support BASE to coordinate all operations of the secretariat of the Alliance, its steering committee as well as the members of the alliance, and support in building the brand reputation of the alliance. The candidate is also encouraged to support the alliance in building activities which further bring forward the vision of the alliance to accelerate the energy transition and the path to a climate resilient and circular future. The candidate will be responsible for: managing communications with key stakeholders, potential new members, onboarding of new members, preparing meetings, presentations, events, workshops, managing information gathering from stakeholder activities and synthesising these. The candidate will also support in defining and setting up processes to streamline all activities of the SET Alliance. The latter may include standardising the process of reaching out to members, onboarding them, planning activities, meetings, presentations, workshops, supporting with social media communications and collecting information & data from members of the alliance in a structured manner which can enable data analysis of content.
- A postgraduate university degree in a relevant field (international and development studies, business administration).
- Understanding and enthusiasm for climate change, sustainable energy, energy efficiency, circular economy is desirable.
- Multi-stakeholder management skills
- Excellent writing skills, and proven excellence in written communication, including the capacity to communicate technical issues in simple terms. Experience with drafting articles on social media.
- Presentation and powerpoint skills.
- Experience in preparing meetings, webinars, events (online and in person)
- Network in the private sector is a plus
- Full working proficiency in English is essential (native level preferred). Fluency in German, Spanish or French is an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial mindset - A high degree of self-motivation, positive attitude, drive and the ability to contribute to a multi-cultural, team-based work environment.
- Enthusiasm for, and commitment to development and climate change work.
- Strong networking capacity, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, work flexibly, creatively and under pressure in response to client needs or changing demands.
- Extremely well organised.
- Highest ethical standards.
Application and Selection Process
Applications to be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the deadline. Please include the following documents in word or PDF format (applications should be a maximum of four pages):
- Motivation letter briefly outlining your qualifications and experience as it relates to the position.
- CV and name and contact details of 3 references who may be contacted by BASE.
This page belongs to the Job Offers database.