Because energypedia is a wiki platform for collaborative knowledge exchange on renewable energy and energy access issues in the context of development cooperation. Because on energypedia, any registered user can easily create, modify and share content. Because everybody can learn more...
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
You are not allowed to execute the action you have requested.
Until 2019-12-12 01:42 other users get the warning that you're editing this page. You can extend this time period by clicking Show preview.
You can leave this screen by clicking Cancel.
- Full battery after 12 hrs in the sun
- Completely charges an iPhone 5s in 2 hrs
- 3 light settings: from 5 to 75 lumen
- Flexible positioning: table top, on a bottle, hanging from the ceiling
- SOS emergency beacon
- Patented Intivation SunBoost chip
- 100% recycled PC-ABS, high impact resistant
This is a minor edit
Watch this page