Go back to the job portal start page.
|| Data Analyst
|| Global Off-Grid Lighting Association
|| Europe and Central Asia
|Type of job
|| permanent contract
|Language of description
|| ** Open until suitable applicant is found**
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
1.Working closely with the Program Manager Access to Finance (acting as project leader), you will be responsible for implementing the half-yearly rounds of sales and impact data collection and production of half-yearly public and individual market data reports. This activity is done jointly with IFC Lighting Global, Berenschot Management Consultants, and Getting Social web developers, with a growing role for GOGLA in every round.
Your specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Coordination of reporting request to industry members
- Continuous improvement of the data collection process, ensuring that participation by industry members is as smooth and easy for them as possible
- Quantitative analysis and quality control of data received, and processing data (using Excel and potentially Python) into various reporting outputs
- Collection of feedback on improvement needs for the data collection process and the resource platform, advisory on technical improvements, and delivery of improvements over time
- Serving as contact point for GOGLA partners for questions on GOGLA’s result platform, access to market data and data sharing
2.Contribute quantitative expertise and project implementation capacity to various other GOGLA data and knowledge projects, including ongoing projects on collecting evidence of social impact through customer databases of GOGLA member companies; on improving insights into investment into the sector; and mapping of existing sector activities and facilitators. You will, among others, provide expertise on smart use of technology in data management and data sharing system, ensuring systems are robust and can be sustained within GOGLA’s capacities.
This page belongs to the Job Offers database.