Note to all readers:
Dear Energypedia Users, this page shall serve for the Alumnis of the PPRE Program to develop an internal expert database. The purpose of using a public page is to enable the related people to work already with their existing Energypedia account, before the database is moved to an internal address.
Note to PPRE Alumni:
On this page we can develop the required categories and tyes of information that should be used in our database. I propose to add only the type of information here, the content should be entered in an internal PPRE workspace. This internal space will be started once we have sufficient categories/types of information defined.
Please add/comment on the information below to develop the database.
Hint: Mark this page to be on your "watchlist" (Click on action and add to watchlist). This will inform you by email about all changes on the page.
Development of the PPRE Alumni Database
E-mail address Extra info worth sharing Miscelaneous
- Last name, first name
- PPRE / EUREC Year
- Country of Residence
- Country you work in (Should the city be added?)
- Countries in which your projects / assignments are
- Field of Specialization (Technology / Field of work you are involved with)
- Past experience in Countries (Free text or dropdown)
- Previous Experience (Past experience in Technologies (Free text or dropdown))
- Organization or Company
- What your company does
- E-mail address
- Extra info worth sharing
- search function by country, technology,......(PLEASE ADD HERE !!!)
- World map with information about available knowledge
- Please add here what you think would be nice to have but is not 100% neccessary for you
Examples of existing databases on energypedia