Event - 100% Clean, Renewable Energy and Storage for Everything
100% Clean, Renewable Energy and Storage for Everything
RAP - Leonardi ENERGY
- Renewable Energy
2021/02/24 17:00 CET
2021/02/24 18:00 CET
In this webinar, Mark Jacobson will introduce his new book that lays out the science, technology, economics, policy, and social aspects of a transition to 100% clean, renewable energy in order to address climate change, air pollution, and energy insecurity. Considering the EU Green Deal, the US Green New Deal and China’s climate neutrality commitment, this book is a very timely and welcome addition to the transition movement. It is one-of-a-kind:
- It’s both a textbook for students and a briefing for a broader audience of professionals and interested lay persons active in the transition movement
- It provides a focus on a selection of clean, renewable technologies that have been proven to work and can be rapidly deployed
- It includes a concrete plan how to get to 100%, clean, renewable energy and storage for everything.
- It develops energy plans for states and countries while keeping the grid stable.
- It describes practical solutions and policies needed for those solutions.