| The 2nd International Conference on Large-Scale Grid Integration of Renewable Energy in India is organized by:
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Department for International Development, United Kingdom
- Energynautics, Germany
The Government of India has set the very ambitious goal to install 175 GW of renewable energy generation capacity by 2022. Grid integration thus becomes a very critical challenge to successfully accomplish this target. This international conference aims to connect international experts and Indian stakeholders to jointly discuss the latest technological, regulatory and conceptual developments in this field.
The Conference provides an International Forum to:
- Discuss technical and economic issues of the large-scale integration of solar and wind power including the recent advances in transmission technologies (AC and DC)
- Discuss worldwide project experiences
- Discuss innovative ideas and present results from ongoing research
- Stimulate interdisciplinary thinking between renewable energy and power transmission and distribution industries, as well as universities
- Identify subjects requiring more research efforts
Call for Papers 2019
If you would like to present a paper at the conference please upload an abstract of maximum 3,000 characters (free style) between 15 January & 31 March 2019.
For details visit our webpage: http://regridintegrationindia.org/callforpapers/