►Add a New Event
►See all Events
|| Global Off-Grid Solar Forum & Expo 2020
||GOGLA and The World Bank Group’s Lighting Global Program
|| Forum & Symposium
- Energy Access
|| link to the event|
|| The Global Off-Grid Solar Forum and Expo is the premier meeting of the off-grid solar sector providing a unique platform for knowledge exchange, networking and showcasing off-grid solar products and services. The event aims to accelerate the development of the global off-grid solar market contributing to achieving universal energy access by 2030.
For the 2020 edition, we have separated the agenda into discussion and learning sessions. This will make it easier to quickly pick the session most relevant to you.
Join discussions on:
- Consumer protection at the last mile
- Off-grid for an integrated electrification mix
- Building partnerships to grow your business
- Public funding – how to best use it to activate markets
- The link between agricultural and off-grid energy solutions
- What will it take to unlock local currency financing for the sector?
- What can we learn from neighboring sectors on regulation?
Share and gain insights in learning sessions on:
- How to grow a business at immense speed
- The path to profitability
- Translating data into impact for your business
- Consumer protection and after sales care
- E-waste – what companies need to know
- Business models for last-mile distribution
Together with partners, we are also planning a number of country-specific deep dive and relevant side sessions.