►Add a New Event
►See all Events
|| HOMER International Microgrid Conference
||Distributed Energy & HOMER
|| Conferences & Exhibitions
- Energy Access
- Financing and Business Models
- Policy and Regulation
- Renewable Energy
|| United States of America
|| Hyatt Regency Cambridge
|| link to the event|
|| -- Microgrids and the Transition to Distributed Energy --
Join us in Cambridge, MA for the 7th Annual HOMER International Microgrid Conference (HIMC) presented by Distributed Energy!
HIMC is an ideal forum for industry professionals and policymakers to come together to share successes, technologies, financial models, and to develop goals and policy objectives that drive the industry forward.
The conference discussions, presented by leading figures in the microgrid industry, focus on solving practical challenges through real-world examples.
-- Agenda --
The HOMER International Microgrid Conference (HIMC) is a focused, content-driven event.
Our preliminary agenda covers the areas of:
- The Changing Role of Regulation
- Case Studies
- Microgrids for Resilience
- DER’s for Utility Cost Management; Demand charges, TOU rates, and Export restrictions
- Island power systems & experience from the Arctic
- Minigrids in developing countries
- Innovations in Business Models
- Innovations in Controls and Monitoring
- The Current State of Storage Technology