►Add a New Event
►See all Events
|| Investment Opportunities for Women-led Climate and Clean Energy Businesses
||Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) and EmPower
|| Online Seminars
- Financing and Business Models
|| 2021/04/01 09:00 GMT+7
|| 2021/04/01 10:30 GMT+7
|| link to the event|
|| The Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) and the EmPower project, a joint initiative by UN Women and the UN Environment Programme, are working together to support women entrepreneurs in climate resilience and clean energy businesses by providing them with technical support to achieve investment-readiness, investor introductions and matchmaking, and business coaching.
As part of this joint effort, PFAN and EmPower are organizing a webinar on Investment Opportunities for Women-led Climate and Clean Energy Businesses, which will take place on Thursday, 1 April 2021 (from 09:00 - 10:30 AM Bangkok Time). The webinar aims to:
- promote awareness of gender integration in climate resilience and clean energy;
- link EmPower’s as well as other women entrepreneurs, financial institutions, private sectors, and investors on scaling up investments for women in the renewable energy sector;
- promote awareness of PFAN support for women-led climate and clean energy businesses;
- attract more women entrepreneurs of high-quality climate resilience and clean energy solutions to PFAN as part of its origination efforts; and
- attract more investors in supporting women entrepreneurs in climate resilience and clean energy solutions.