Event - Investment Opportunities for Women-led Climate and Clean Energy Businesses
- Financing and Business Models
As part of this joint effort, PFAN and EmPower are organizing a webinar on Investment Opportunities for Women-led Climate and Clean Energy Businesses, which will take place on Thursday, 1 April 2021 (from 09:00 - 10:30 AM Bangkok Time). The webinar aims to:
- promote awareness of gender integration in climate resilience and clean energy;
- link EmPower’s as well as other women entrepreneurs, financial institutions, private sectors, and investors on scaling up investments for women in the renewable energy sector;
- promote awareness of PFAN support for women-led climate and clean energy businesses;
- attract more women entrepreneurs of high-quality climate resilience and clean energy solutions to PFAN as part of its origination efforts; and
- attract more investors in supporting women entrepreneurs in climate resilience and clean energy solutions.