►Add a New Event
►See all Events
|| Island Finance Forum 2021
|| Forum & Symposium
- Climate Change
- Financing and Business Models
|| 2021/04/13 09:00 EDT
|| 2021/04/16 10:00 EDT
|| link to the event|
|| The Island Finance Forum 2021 brings together senior financiers, development partners and regulators to share and exchange expertise on sustainable and inclusive financial structures in island communities. It aims to highlight the unique financial challenges faced by global island communities and the solutions for sustainable economic recovery and inclusive growth in a post-pandemic world.
It will be accessible to attendees from across the globe in a variety of interactive sessions, including networking opportunities to meet and exchange ideas face to face or in small groups. Attendees can choose which of the topics and sessions they actively participate in and after the event, many will also watch and comment on the session recordings.
The Island Finance Forum will:
1. Bridge the gap between sustainable development practitioners and financial stakeholders.
2. Help island stakeholders access expert knowledge and financial opportunities available to them.
3. Showcase the economic opportunities available from investing in the sustainability sector on islands – particularly impact investing and ESG.
Key topics that will be covered are:
- Impact Investing & ESG
- Climate Change, The Blue Economy & Natural Capital
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Economic Growth in a Post-Pandemic World
- Financing the Green Energy Transition & Low-Carbon Infrastructure
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies
- Access to Finance & Debt Restructuring
- Fintech for Financial Inclusion
- Event speakers will include the Prime Ministers of Saint Lucia, Antigua & Barbuda, and Fiji.
Registration is free, but places are limited, so make sure to reserve your spot today by clicking on this link: https://islandinnovation.co/finance-forum-2021/.