| The Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo 2018 is Nigeria’s biggest renewable energy event. The 8th #NAEE2018 will take place at the Shehu Musa Yar ‘ Adua Convention Centre Abuja, from October 23-25, 2018.
- NAEE2018 accelerate the growth of Nigeria’s Renewable Energy sector and contribute to the country’s sustainable economic development. The event aims to upscale the applications of renewable energy resources, showcase innovations, and enrich deliberations by providing the industry with an international exhibition and conference platform.
This year’s conference will focus around the theme: “Liberating economic drive with clean energy “.
NAEE unites an elite class of buyers from Africa and around the world under one roof. Exhibitors benefit from the opportunity to meet with a range of international and regional buyers who have the authority to transact or influence orders. Over the years, the event has established itself as the must-attend event for the West African region with more than 4,000 industry visitors.
Event attendees get three days of power-packed inter-industry business opportunities within the solar, wind, bio-mass/fuel, small hydro, geothermal and energy efficiency sectors.
If you would like to take advantage of this prime networking platform register you interest register your interest
NAEE2018 has a number of official side events, including:
- SEPAN AGM
- 3rd Annual Student Seminar on Renewable Energy Science and Technology
- 3rd Women in Renewable Energy
- 3rd Nigeria Gas Forum
Benefits You Get:
- New renewable energy projects– Learn about planned RE projects.
- Discover how Governments are supporting RE industry.
- New policies and regulations.
- New leads – a Superior platform to make fruitful connections.
- Market Intelligence.
- High-level networking – Arrange one on one meetings with your potential clients.
New investment partners – Meet investors interested in your project.
NAEE is co -organised by Africa Sustainable Energy Association (AFSEA), the Ministry of Power, Sustainable Energy Practitioner Association Nigeria ( SEPAN ) the Renewable Energy Programme of the Ministry of Environment, Energy Commission, The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, (NNPC) and National Agency on Science and Engineering and Infrastructure, (NASENI) and SMEDAN and in partnership with other local and multinational organizations, like Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP), Africa Renewable Energy Alliance, ADB, and World Bank, Clean Energy Business Council. This year event will attract more than 4,000 renewable energy power professionals and exhibiting companies from all over the World.
Register today to connect with like-minded professionals to discuss topics challenges faced by the industry