| Who Should Attend?
Project developers, manufacturers, service providers, consultants, regulators, and local financial institutions from:
- the solar industry including
- Diesel substitution and hybrid solar-battery systems
- System integrators, energy management systems and storage solutions for islands and mini-grids
- Manufacturer and provider of PV components: inverter module, meter reader for network supply and charge controller and batteries for off-grid usage
- Service and installation of rooftop PV and solar cooling
About the Trade Mission
The RECP trade missions aim to stimulate the market for renewable energy in Africa by encouraging and supporting private sector engagement. More specifically, the missions will create opportunities for African and European private sector cooperation to develop businesses, acquire know-how and support technology transfer by engaging private sector companies as well as business associations on both continents.
Organised B2B-exchange and matchmaking will enable participants to identify new business opportunities, exchange know-how, and find partners for joint business development. To catalyse the discussion, RECP will invite Senegalese and international financiers, including commercial and development banks, as well as governmental stakeholders to maximise the impact of the trade mission.
Benefits for Participants
Establish direct contact with businesses and local authorities
Discover tremendous market potential and opportunities for investment
Gain thorough insight on local regulations and business culture
Intimate networking environment with handpicked participants
Conditions for Participation
Registered business in the EU
Appropriate focus of industry/technology
Exportable products and service
Punctual registration as admission is granted on a “first come, first serve” basis; the trade mission will consist of up to 15 European companies