|| "Energy (general)" is not in the list of possible values (Agriculture, Bioenergy, Climate Change, Cookstoves, Energy Access, Financing and Funding, Grid, Humanitarian Setting, Hydro, Mobility, Policy and Regulation, Renewable Energy, Research, Solar, Wind, Off-grid, Other) for this property.
|| CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Description The program aims to promote environmentally sustainable, low carbon economic growth in rural Indonesia. The program will provide a combination of technical and financial assistance to support rural economic development that raises real incomes of Indonesians in a manner that reduces reliance on fossil fuels, improves land management practices, protects natural capital, and complements efforts to reduce emissions from deforestation and environmental degradation. The program will involve local communities and local and regional governments in these activities to improve the implementation of government policies and regulations that support low carbon development, as well as build capacity of local communities in natural resource and environmental management.
• The Lead Renewable Energy Specialist will be responsible for assisting MCA- Indonesia with the coordination of all renewable energy activities to ensure the delivery of GP-funded renewable energy investments within cost, schedule, and process requirements. He/she will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a standard (uniform) project administration, documentation and reporting system across all renewable energy projects (hydro, PV, biogas, others) in eligible GP districts. This standard system will include functions for storage and retrieval, search and query, work flow and approval tracking and access and version control of all related documents.
• Demonstrated experience managing the development and construction of small RE projects (below 10 MW) in multiple locations, including the set-up of project administration and document control systems and IT-based project management information systems.
• Master’s Degree in any one of these fields engineering, business administration, economics, environmental management, or other related field.
• 15 years of project and contract management experience involving logistically complex energy or similar projects.
• Proven team player capable of working with a team of multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural specialists.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia
Assignment Category Fulltime-Regular
Amount of Travel Required 20%
EEO Statement We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.