Tuesday, Oct 26, 14:00-15:30 PM CEST
Micro Hydro Power (MHP) Troubleshooting Poster for Operators in Indonesia (GIZ Indonesia, September 2012)
GIZ Indonesia, as part of EnDev Indonesia, has been supporting the sustainability of micro-hydro power (MHP) installations in Indonesia since 2006. As part of these efforts, capacity building initiatives for 'Village Management Team (VMT) are conducted, along with the distribution of a range of information materials (e.g. operator log book, treasurer cash book, etc). One such information material is an A0 full colour poster depicting, in the form of a flowchart, the basic operational troubleshooting steps that an MHP operator can perform.
The poster was designed in MSPowerPoint, in order to facilitate easy revision and translation. Current version is available in English and Bahasa Indonesia and can be dowloaded below.
- The image below shows field surveyor Mr Ari Bimo Prakoso, GIZ Indonesia, handing over a poster to an MHP operator in Sumatera, Indonesia.
- MHP Troubleshooting Poster - GIZ Indonesia - September 2012 (pdf)
- PV-VP Troubleshooting Poster - GIZ Indonesia - May 2013 (pdf)
- MHP Troubleshooting Poster - GIZ Indonesia (MSPowerPoint template)
- PV-VP Troubleshooting Poster - GIZ Indonesia (MSPowerPoint template)
- GIZ Indonesia