NDC Implementation Specialist
►Add a New Job
►See all Jobs
|| NDC Implementation Specialist
|| Climate Analytics Inc.
|| New York
|| United States of America
|| North America
|Type of job
|| temporary contract
|| Climate Change
|Language of description
|| Climate Analytics Inc. (NY) is looking for a NDC Implementation Specialist to work under the supervision of the Head of Implementations Strategies Team and the project leads of the CAEP and with our team of experts. You will support the implementation of activities and country engagement under the CAEP work packages. This includes:
- Supporting NDC revision and ambition enhancement research and desk work
- Development of mitigation options and implementation strategies and/or plans
- Support capacity building, including through training
- Participate in-country missions in focus countries under the CAEP work package, including supporting the organization of workshops, fact finding bilateral meetings and public consultations, mostly but not limited to the Caribbean
- Liaise with focus countries, regional and national organizations, agencies and governments and financing entities to identify priorities and opportunities for climate action implementation
- Undertake research and analysis of NDCs, NAPs and other strategic and planning policy documents
- Support Climate Analytics’ stakeholders in translating NDCs into implementation plans and project proposals
- Assist in integrating a science-based approach into implementation activities
- Provide input for management and reporting on projects, and dissemination of results including lesson learned and best practices
In addition to supporting these activities specific to the CAEP, the NDC Implementation Specialist is expected to support broader activities of Climate Analytics in mitigation and adaptation implementation projects particularly in the Caribbean and support similar work undertaken in the other regions.
This page belongs to the Job Offers database.