| **Extended Deadline**
Climate action in support of the Paris Agreement"is the title of the SISC Fifth Annual Conference that will take place on October 26-27, 2017 at Conference Center of CNR Bologna Research Area, Italy. The Conference aims to involve scientists, researchers and policy makers, whose activities are focused on different aspects of climate change, its impacts and related policies. The SISC Fifth Annual Conference is an important interdisciplinary platform for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of science and management of Climate Change. The conference will bring together leading scientists who are active at the frontiers of this diverse and multidisciplinary fields.
We invite you to submit the abstract of papers on the following topics by June 30, 2017.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Adaptation and climate services
- Climate impacts in Europe
- Inter-relations between climate change, biodiversity and ecosystems
- The Cryosphere
- Knowledge gaps in climate science, in support of IPCC reports
- Improving the understanding of key climate processes for reducing uncertainty in climate projections
- Tipping points
- Connecting economic and environmental gains - the circular economy
- Water for our environment, economy and society
- New technologies for zero/negative emissions
The abstract (maximum 1.000 words) should be submitted online in English, no later June 30, 2017. Authors are requested to choose the type of presentation (oral presentation or poster) and to follow the instructions given in the Call for Abstracts. The best poster will be awarded from the Scientific Committee.
- June 30, 2017 deadline for submission of abstract
- July 31, 2017: notification of acceptance.
- September 10, 2017: deadline for online registration for presenters
- September 30, 2017: notification of the program
- October, 26-27, 2017: SISC Fifth Annual Conference in Bologna