| Applying Energy Efficiency provides a comprehensive overview of technical and economic aspects of energy efficiency measures. The online training presents support mechanisms for energy efficiency projects and points out saving potentials in the industrial sector as well as in the built environment. Organisational aspects, such as energy management systems and energy audits, are also covered.
- Introduction to energy efficiency projects
- Support mechanisms for energy efficiency projects
- Systematic approaches to energy saving
- Energy efficiency in the industry
- Energy efficient buildings
Live virtual classrooms (webinars):
- Technological aspects of energy efficiency
- Cross-sectional energy efficiency technologies
Each participant will have access to short introductory courses on energy and electricity topics to learn or revise the basics. These courses are not mandatory, and will not be covered in the exam.
This training suits those who:
- Develop strategies for implementing energy efficiency projects
- Want to assess the saving potential of cross-sectional technologies
- Are planning to set up energy management systems and/or energy audits
After the online training, you will be able to:
- Identify drivers and barriers for energy efficiency projects
- Select appropriate energy efficiency technologies
- Evaluate energy efficiency finance options
- Propose energy management systems and energy audits
Upon successful finalisation of the training, you will receive a RENAC Certificate.