►Add a New Opportunity
►See all Opportunities
|| Certified Renewable Energy Project Developer: Wind Power
|| Renewables Academy (RENAC) AG
|| Training Courses (Duration: 6 months: 2020/04/01 - 2020/09/30)
With focus on Wind Power technology, this online training allows insights in the planning process for a medium to large-scale wind farm - from the earliest stages to implementation.
This online training explains the most important economic aspects of renewable energy project planning. It describes the methodologies of different support mechanisms and conveys knowledge of legal and regulatory frameworks. Participants will learn which parameters are used to assess the bankability of renewable energy projects, and understand a banker’s view on risks related to PV, wind and biogas projects. The course includes a checklist for the project developer to ensure that all data that the bank requires is ordered and complete.
Each participant will have access to short introductory courses on energy and electricity topics to learn or revise the basics. These courses are not mandatory, and will not be covered in the exam.
- Methodology of project valuation
- Policy Frameworks for RE Power Generation
- Renewable energy finance projects
And one Wind Power project planning course
This training suits those who:
- Are charged with setting the scene for a RE project
- Need to deal with various stakeholders in a project appraisal process
- Will supervise the implementation of a power plant of a chosen technology
After the seminar, you will be able to:
- Calculate relevant economic parameters of a RE project
- Decide which support mechanisms or regulatory policies are applicable
- Prepare the data required for a bankability assessment
- Define the necessary steps from planning to O&M for the elective technology
Upon successful finalisation of the training, you will receive a RENAC Certificate.