Programme Management Officer (P3)
►Add a New Job
►See all Jobs
|| Programme Management Officer (P3)
|| The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
|| Geneva, Geneve
|| Europe and Central Asia
|Type of job
|| Financing and Funding
|Language of description
(1) Programme Management: Support the development, delivery and evaluation of programmed work on integrating ecosystems-related dependencies and impacts into finance sector analysis; raise awareness and develop expertise on ecosystems issues with members; Develop and fundraise for new innovations in ecosystems and the finance sector. Manage Ecosystems thematics budgets and administration
(2) Member Relations: In close liaison with other relevant functions within UN Environment, provide updates, insight and training to Finance Initiative members and other stakeholders; Engage with members to ensure the continued relevance of the outputs to members.
(3) Partnerships: Contribute to building and maintaining strategic partnerships with key stakeholders such as government officials, policymakers and regulators, international and multilateral organisations, non-governmental organisations, industry initiatives and associations, academia and public and private financial institutions.
(4) Technical Expertise: Provide technical expertise on the design, development and implementation of technical tools for the finance sector, including but not limited to Excel-based tools that identify and integrate natural capital-related risks and opportunities for financial decision making across different asset classes; Contribute to the incubation, development and design of innovative methods to measure the effects of environmental resource variability on the value of financial assets.
(5) Administration: Perform reporting and administrative duties appropriate to the implementation of the activities considered in the thematic work programme of the Finance Initiative on ecosystems; Draft comments on technical reports prepared by other units or offices, as required.
(6) Perform other relevant duties as required.
This page belongs to the Job Offers database.