Revision as of 10:12, 8 March 2013 by ***** (***** | *****)
1. The specific criteria for minigrids have to checked at the end locally.
2. How was calculated the rural population???
- Taking into account the number of rural electrification per country (%) and number of poverty (%)
3. Why some countries which do not have a clearly huge electrification rate were excluded?? (E.g. Bangladesh)
- Combination of market, political environment and the weighting and scoring
4. Did you make a sensitive analysis for each variable??
5. Cost of finance – ability of finance (Setting a company up, infrastructure) How was it taken into account??
- Not considered because it was so extensive the investigation
6. All the collected data is standardized and may not reflect exactly the situation in each country