ACCESS CSO - ENVenture
- ENVenture was founded in 2016 and is based in Uganda .
- Type of organisation: NGO
- Financing: Affordable clean energy loan issued in three tranches; a startup stock loan, business enhancement loan and business accelerator loan. - Capacity building: Quarterly Business 101 Bootcamps that are conducted regionally to cover business roadmaps and product demonstrations from suppliers. ENVenture recruits business development fellows to serve as mentors for three months with each CBO. - Technology: An ENVision mobile app developed by ENVenture for M&E
- Stakeholder engagement - Business Development Fellow placements - Market research development - Research collaborations- Consulting
- Productive use and livelihoods
- Communities and social institutions (including schools and health centers)
Our countries of operation are: Uganda, United States.
Our headquarter is based in:
We work in the Ugandan districts of Kyenjojo, Ntoroko, Kasese, Kibaale, Hoima, Masindi, Bulisa, Mukono, Luwero, Mityan, Wakiso, Lwengo, Bududa, Iganga, Mbale, Sironko, Bukedea, Kisoro, Mbarara, Paidha, Nebbi, Arua, Gulu, Lira, Alebtong, Apc, Kitgum, Abim, Dokolo, Kole, Rubirizi
- Contact Aneri Pradhan
- Visit our website (external link)
<ul><li>"Template:CSO theme migration" is not in the list (Energy and migration) of allowed values for the "CSO theme migration" property.</li> <!--br--><li>Property "CSO expertise" (as page type) with input value "Installation/ distribution of clean energy solutions, Awareness and demand creation, Capacity building and training, Research and knowledge creation, Business development support, Gender mainstreaming and empowerment, Environmental protection/ conservation, WASH, Others" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.</li></ul>