- Strategic Youth Network for Development (SYND) was founded in 2008 and is based in Ghana .
- Type of organisation: NGO
SYND is a youth-oriented NGO which focuses primarily on contributing to ensuring good governance in the natural resources and environment sector through active youth inclusion or partnership with relevant stakeholders such as government, private sector, civil society and media. We work primarily in the thematic areas of Climate Change, Biodiversity, Forestry and Energy Access
1. Campaigned against the establishment of coal-fired plant in Ghana
2. Currently championing Renewable Energy awareness
3. Tracking government's commitment to promoting Renewable Energy