About Energypedia Renewable Energy News
1. What is Energypedia Renewable Energy News?
Energypedia’s main objective is the dissemination of information on renewable energy and energy efficiency in developing countries. To achieve this objective, the Energypedia Renewable Energy News is published electronically at the end of each month to keep users informed on developments within energypedia, news from our partners, issues related to sustainable energy and events in the field of renewable energy as well as policy updates. It is distributed to all subscribers via email, and is also available online to those that are not subscribed.
2. What kind of content is available?
News published includes developments within energypedia, sustainable energy policy news, and announcements of events in the field of renewable energy, job listings and information on new publications and online resources, as well as a calendar of upcoming events.
3. How can I publish my news in Energypedia Renewable Energy News?
If you are interested in publishing your news via this service, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your news fits within the guidelines below, it will be approved for publication in the newsletter.
Only articles that satisfy the following guidelines will be published:
- Articles should be announcements with a connection to sustainable energy policy and practice, research, announcements or outcomes of energy related meetings/events, job postings, publications and online resources.
- We do not publish press releases or information that is commercial in nature.
4. How can I subscribe to the Energypedia Renewable Energy News?
To subscribe to the Energypedia Renewable Energy News, please enter your email address: