Chief Technical Adviser / Team Leader (Readvertised), subject to bid success
►Add a New Job
►See all Jobs
|| Chief Technical Adviser / Team Leader (Readvertised), subject to bid success
|Type of job
|| permanent contract
|Language of description
|| The Team Leader / CTA will be responsible for overall design and management of the project and for the implementation of activities related to the project delivery including staff management, project planning, budgeting, implementation, evaluation, and supporting donor reporting.
S/he will provide technical leadership on overall strategic development as well as specific technical inputs for all project activities linked to the project outcomes. S/he will be responsible for supporting a range of assessments related to gender, social inclusive, governance, health and/or climate change, and for strengthening the local level authorities on technical WASH themes and evidence-based process in project development. S/he will be well informed about and contribute to relevant international knowledge networks and lead the development of quality knowledge products through the project learnings and their dissemination through different channels together with knowledge partners and senior advisors.
· Be responsible for the human, material and financial resources to implement the project;
· Develop work plans, budgets and competence table with financial responsibilities and mandates;
· Ensure the quality performance of the project in terms of achieving strategic and operational results of the program and contribute to further build upon WASH sector nationally and within SNV;
· Prepare necessary manuals and guidelines needed to operate and manage the project support team;
· Develop performance monitoring criteria and conduct performance evaluation of staff on annual basis, and if necessary, decide on necessary actions;
· Provide training and develop staff and implementing partner capacities in project implementation;
· Coordinate and compile financial and progress reports;
· Prepare Terms of Reference and propose experts for international short term and national short and long-term consultants;
· Manage the funds allocated for the capacity building and monitor the use of investment and operational funds used at the municipal level;
· Develop the required networks with national and sub-national stakeholders including government, INGOs and development partners, local NGOs, private sector, and special interest groups
This page belongs to the Job Offers database.