Communications Advisor (m/f/d)
Communications Advisor (m/f/d)
Communication is at the heart of our work, touching all thematic areas of our programme, and a crucial success factor to achieving our goals. Join our communications team if you are excited about a position with creative freedom and challenging projects, motivated by high-impact work in direct contact with a large network of organisations and initiatives, and looking for a dynamic working environment with colleagues who are passionate about their job.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing day-to-day communications, implementing the communications strategy of a leading multi-million European technical assistance programme in the sustainable energy space.
- Editorial planning, content creation and copywriting for all communication channels and products, incl. social media, PR material, contributions to external newsletters, articles and editorials, as well as other arising opportunities.
- Liaising with partners to promote joint activities (events, publications, etc.), incl. international partners both from the donor environment as well as from within partner countries, industry associations, peer organisations, etc.
- Coordinating external service providers (website, editorial, design, translation, etc), incl. design of service contracts all the way through to deploying external communication expertise or specific skills, mostly through framework contracts.
- Creating visual content (graphics, presentations, image content), either independently or through service providers and partners.
- Reviewing and analysing the performance of communications channels and contributing to the communications strategy.
- Contribution to donor reporting from a communications perspective, in cooperation with the data and reporting specialists of the programme.
- A Master’s degree, preferably in the area of communications, political sciences, environmental studies or similar
- At least three years of professional experience in a communications position, ideally in the clean energy/climate sector
- Proficient in written and spoken English (comparable to C2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages); knowledge of French, Portuguese or German at the level of at least B2 is an asset
- Strong track record in running social media channels (in part. LinkedIn and Twitter) and copywriting
- Experience with WordPress and a good command of design software (e.g., Canva, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multi-cultural team and communicate effectively and sensitively with different stakeholders
We offer a temporary contract (15 November 2022 – 31 March 2026) with GIZ in Brussels under Belgian law. The position will be remunerated according to the level of experience. In addition to the legal holidays, you will receive 5 extra days of holiday per calendar year, as well as lunch checks, health insurance for hospitalisation and the reimbursement of a monthly ticket for Brussels public transport and the possibility for home office in accordance with our respective policy.Please send your CV, motivation letter and two writing samples to email@example.com by 27 September 2022 . We look forward to hearing from you!]]
This page belongs to the Job Offers database.