The Government of Uganda (GoU)
Type of job
Language of description
Objectives of the Assignment
The Credit Analyst will support the Project Manager and the entire UECCC Team.
Scope of Services
The Credit Analyst will be dedicated to the implementation of the EASP project, and will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Support the four Program Managers during the process of issuing indicative offers (terms and conditions) to potential borrowers and beneficiaries of the EASP programs
- Review and assess the financial soundness of all transaction proposals prepared by the Program Managers
- Ensure that the assessment reports include risk analysis and suggested risk mitigation measures as appropriate
- Enhance the quality of financing and/ or transaction proposals for submission to approving committees and authorities
- Ensure that that financing transactions meet the applicable EASP project compliance measures
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Project Manager, at UECCC, provided these duties contribute to achieving the development objectives of the EASP project
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Honours degree in a Business or Science related field from a recognised university.
- Master’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- At least Five (5) years relevant work experience in appraisal of financing transactions with reputable bank(s) or financial services organisation(s).
- A high level of interpersonal and management skills and ability to work with teams in the organisation at all levels.
- Must be self-driven with ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and deliver amidst tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
This page belongs to the Job Offers database.