Event - Annual Africa Infrastructure Financing & Alternative Investment Summit 2022
►Add a New Event
►See all Events
- Energy Access
- Financing and Business Models
- Policy and Regulation
The Annual Africa Infrastructure and Alternative Investments Summit-East Africa Forum in Kenya.
Africa’s Infrastructure funding gap is well documented and the demand for key infrastructure projects meant to accelerate economic and social development is increasing. With governments currently putting extreme pressures on their respective fiscus through increased debts, there is a clear need to explore tapping into private capital and other innovative mechanisms to finance infrastructure.
This summit will bring together key Infrastructure stakeholders from both the public and private sector across East Africa to explore opportunities and financing mechanisms in an attempt to close the current infrastructure funding gap in the region. We are currently in discussions with a number of global and African partners for the upcoming Infrastructure and Alternative Investments Summit in Kenya. We have further held discussions with some of the largest institutional investors and managers in East and Southern Africa including pensions funds, insurance firms, asset managers, law firms, advisory, consulting firms and real estate organisations as well as other key stakeholders such as contractors, DFI’s, PE & VC firms, government departments, county and local governments, architects, engineers and quantity surveyors etc.
Partner and Sponsor Opportunities: (speak / sponsor / attend / present / exhibit / collaborate / partner / showcase / engage)
The summit presents a great opportunity for key stakeholders such as investors, asset managers and owners, project financiers, governments, legal advisors, contractors, DFI’s and project sponsors to explore various infrastructure opportunities and assess project pipelines in East Africa. This is also an opportunity for industry players to engage, speak and network with industry stakeholders and gain valuable industry insights, extensive exposure and broad brand recognition while at the same time showcasing their solutions, products and services. We welcome organisations and firms willing to discuss opportunities for sponsorship, speaking, attendance, partnership, exhibition, presentations and collaboration.
Exclusive and Premium Partner Benefits, Opportunities and Privileges
Nb; There are partnership opportunities for technical, financial and logistical aspects of the summit with each opportunity offering exclusive and premium benefits and privileges such as keynote speaking opportunities, branding, networking, engagement, participant information access and brand experiences. Detailed partnership and sponsorship packages are available on request. (Ts & Cs Apply)
The event programme is currently being developed but it will cover some of the following key themes
- Infrastructure Funding and Financing Mechanisms
- Infrastructure Policy frameworks and guidelines in East Africa
- Financing Models
- Effective Infrastructure Transaction Structuring and Advisory
- Role of institutional investors in financing infrastructure projects
- Key Barriers to entry and solutions
- Challenges experienced securing project funding in East Africa /Africa
- Infrastructure Projects Opportunities in East Africa-Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi, Somalia, DRC and Rwanda
- Sectors- Energy, Transport, Water, Housing, Healthcare, Education etc
- Key Project Risks and de-risking strategies
- Developing Sustainable and bankable Project Pipelines
- Infrastructure Opportunities For Institutional Investors
- Sustainable Infrastructure-Impact Investing in Infrastructure
Alternative and Private Market Investments
- Alternative Investments for Institutional Investors-Private Equity, Venture Capital, Infrastructure, Commodities and Real Estate
- Country focussed Investment Forums-Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi, Somalia, DRC and Rwanda
- And many more (Call for papers out-Deadline for submissions is 30th June 2022)
Key target Sectors
- Transport-Air, Road, Sea Ports and Rail
- Telecommunications and ICT
- Water and Sanitation
- Affordable Housing
- Agri /Food Security Infrastructure
Continental Approach, Experience and Networks
Africa Insights and its partners will leverage their combined experience and networks in Africa to stage arguably one of East Africa’s largest Infrastructure summits, bringing together all key stakeholders and project sponsors for discussions on solutions to Africa’s Infrastructure Financing gap and explore all potential infrastructure projects in East Africa.
This is a formal invitation for your participation and potentially explore the various opportunities available for key partners and stakeholders. Kindly let me know how you would like to participate.To register or participate email ; firstname.lastname@example.org