| LIVE ONLINE COURSE OVER 5 SESSIONS
A comprehensive analysis of EPC contracts and of the key considerations in projects and disputes where such contracts are used.
This course provides an in-depth analysis of EPC contracts, their interface with other project documents and their role in the project lifecycle. It discusses key risk allocation issues, and the structuring of the contract in a project financing context. You will be introduced to the key terms and negotiation issues in EPC arrangements, the role and incorporation of technical details, and the impact of project specifications in EPC arrangements.
This course will benefit participants with different levels of experience. For those with no experience, it will provide a basic tool kit of what EPC contracts look like, what are the major terms and perspectives of owners, contractors and lenders, as well as familiarity with what the major areas of dispute may be during the construction phase and how to manage them. For the more experienced, it will be a masterclass on EPC contracts, covering the key commercial and technical issues in the construction market today. The course director has vast experience of EPC contracts and can answer literally any question on the subject.
1. Legal framework
2. Bankability issues and project structuring
3. Administering EPC contracts
4. Claims and claims resolution
5. Managing contractors and subcontractors
Benefits of Attending
• Best practices in negotiating EPC contracts
• Understand the procurement options for projects and the associated risks and opportunities
• Consider alternative pricing, incentivisation and risk allocation approaches
• Develop an understanding of the current EPC market and the legal risks associated with such forms of contracting
• Learn what the major areas of dispute may be in construction projects and how to manage them
• Understand the key specificities of construction projects in your region of the world
“A very thorough presentation with excellent real life examples and war stories from the trainer.”
“A must-attend for professionals wishing to improve in EPC contracts management.”
- Century Power Generation
“Interesting, extremely helpful and relevant. A very clear presentation style which kept the material interesting and the audience engaged.”
- National Oil Company of Namibia
“The seminar were highly informative and the trainer is clearly very experienced in the EPC and major projects worldwide. It was very relevant for us in our business.”
- Qatar Petroleum
“The trainer spoke knowledgeably about matters that concern lenders, sponsors and borrowers bringing different perspectives to the discussion.”
- KBC Bank NV
To register/enquire, please email to email@example.com for pricing details.