Global Solar Rooftop Market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 20.14%, during the forecast period
A rooftop photovoltaicpower station, or rooftop PV system, is a photovoltaic system that has its electricity-generating solar panels mounted on the rooftop of a residential or commercial building or structure. The various components of such a system include photovoltaic modules, mounting systems, cables, solar inverters and other electrical accessories.
The global solar rooftop market is a very dynamic market and is expected to witness high growth over the forecast period. The growth of the solar rooftop market is majorly influenced by the growing demand for energy consumption around the world. Furthermore, electricity produced by renewable sources is clean, cost effective and renewable in nature which drives the market towards growth. However, the high capital cost for installation is acts as a major barrier for the growth of the solar rooftop market. The global solar rooftop market is expected to grow at a CAGR (Compound annual growth rate) of 20.14%, during the forecast period.
Rooftop mounted systems are small compared to ground-mounted photovoltaic power stations with capacities in the megawatt range. Rooftop PV systems on residential buildings typically feature a capacity of about 5 to 20 kilowatts (kW), while those mounted on commercial buildings often reach 100 kilowatts or more.
Request For Free Sample report https://bit.ly/2POQ0Yx
The urban environment provides a large amount of empty rooftop spaces and can inherently avoid the potential land use and environmental concerns. Estimating rooftop solar insolation is a multi-faceted process, as insolation values in rooftops are impacted by the following:
- Time of the year
- Weather conditions
- Roof slope
- Roof aspect
- Shading from adjacent buildings and vegetation
There are various methods for calculating potential solar PV roof systems including the use of Lidar and orthophotos. Sophisticated models can even determine shading losses over large areas for PV deployment at the municipal level.
The key players of global solar rooftop market are SMA Solar Technology AG (Germany), Trina Solar (China), Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (China), Canadian Solar Inc. (Canada), Jinko Solar (China), SolarWorld AG (Germany), SunPower Corporation (U.S.), Shunfeng International Clean Energy Limited. (China), Tata Power Solar Systems Limited (India), Delta Energy Systems (Germany), JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (China) and ABB Ltd. (Switzerland).
Report: Objective of Global Solar rooftop Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2016 to 2023
• To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments as well as sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their key countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on operating system.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented as Upto 10 kW, 11 kW- 100 kW, and More than 100 kW. 11 kW- 100kW dominate the global solar rooftop market with a share of 40.3% in 2016, in terms of value. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.54% during the forecast period.
- On the basis of connectivity, the market is segmented as On-Grid, and Off-Grid. On-Grid based solar rooftop dominate the market with a share of 74.6% in 2016, in terms of value. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.38% during the forecast period.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented as Residential, Commercial and Industrial. Commercial dominated the global solar rooftop market with a share of 42.4% in 2016, in terms of value. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.96% during the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest market share of 47.6% in 2016, followed by Europe which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.14% during the forecast period. North America is expected to grow from a market size of USD 7,284.9 million in 2016 to USD 21,722.8 million by the end of 2023.
- The rest of the world accounted for a market share of 3.5% in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.23% during the forecast period.
Target Audience for this report
• Raw materials suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research institute & education institute
• Potential investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Table of Contents
1 Executive summary 12
2 Introduction 14
2.1 Definition 14
2.2 Scope of the Study 14
2.3 Assumptions 14
2.4 Market Structure 15
3 Research Methodology 16
3.1 Research Process 16
3.2 Primary Research 17
3.3 Secondary Research 17
3.4 Market Size Estimation 17
3.5 Forecast Model 19
4 Market Dynamics 20
4.1 Drivers 21
4.2 Restraint 24
4.3 Opportunity 25
TO BE CONTINUE…
Read More: https://bit.ly/2rIphD6
Phone: +1 313 462 0609