Opportunity - EOI: Haiti Clean Cooking Fund III
- Financial and technical assistance to support companies operating in the clean cooking value chain in Haiti; this may include but is not limited to:
- “Company-building” support, such as customer insights, product design, production and supply chain, value proposition, business model, customer engagement and sales, and overall advisory support.
- Support to finance capital expenditures and/or working capital or to build the internal capacity of companies involved in the design, production, distribution, or retail of stoves, fuels, or related products and services.
- Support for specific needs, such as carbon asset certification, consumer financing programs and/or pilots, and integration of gender-responsive solutions for business growth.
- Facilitation of beneficial partnerships and collaborations between Haitian and other market participants across the clean cooking value chain inside and outside Haiti.
- Leveraging CCA’s global network to bring potential partners, expertise, or other value to Haitian companies and to market participants.
If an applicant wishes to propose a use of grant funding or technical assistance which does not fit into one of the above categories, such requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Companies may outline multiple uses of funds.
For eligibility criteria and further details please click hereExpressions of interest will be accepted on a rolling basis until December 31, 2022. The application date may be extended depending on program priorities. Applicants are asked to submit their initiatives or ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org