Opportunity - Enterprise Fund for International Climate Action
►Add a New Opportunity
►See all Opportunities
Enterprise Fund for International Climate Action
Financial: (Other Funding Opportunities)
- Climate Change
The Irish Aid Enterprise Fund for International Climate Action (EFICA) intends to provide grant funding to Irish companies, researchers and NGOs, working alone or as part of international partnerships, for climate related activities in developing countries which have a commercial or enterprise focus. This Fund aims to promote the mobilisation of private finance for climate action.
Particular consideration (by means of additional weighting) will be given to applications which target the following areas:
- Climate action taking place in Least Developed Countries or Small Island Developing States;
- Clean energy (including clean cooking) projects that reach the community-level;
- Climate action with an adaptation focus;
- Climate action that supports ocean protection or the promotion of a sustainable blue economy;
- Climate action with cross cutting impacts for gender and/or biodiversity.
- To learn more and apply, click here