Opportunity - RES4Africa Advanced Training Course: Applications Open for The 9th Edition
- Policy and Regulation
- Renewable Energy
The training sessions will be dedicated to renewable energy with focus on technical, economic and regulatory core competences and advanced tools to assess and deploy the energy solutions in different contexts.
A full scholarship will be awarded to up to 50 African professionals from Sub-Saharan Africa and Southern and Eastern Mediterranean countries. Furthermore, RES4Africa opens the application to 10 candidates from its members and stakeholders’ network, in addition to another 10 opportunities for Ph.D. and MD students from Italian and international universities.
In order to apply, you need to:
- Be a citizen of an African country;
- Have an adequate seniority (minimum of 5 years in the energy field);
- Be eligible to travel to Italy;
- Be fully proficient in English.
The application process:
- All applicants applying for the full scholarship are required to register and complete the application form and submit all required documents by the 28th of August 2022.
- Applicants from RES4Africa Members and Stakeholders and Ph.D. and MD students must submit their applications by the 1st of October 2022.
- For more information about the application process and deadlines please consult the training session’s call for application document.