►Add a New Opportunity
►See all Opportunities
|| Request to Submit Expressions of Interest for Energy Auditing Consultancy Services to Alliance Ginneries LTD
|| Job Description:
The scope of the energy auditing assignment will include the following:
- Undertake a detailed energy audit planning with a lens on both electrical and thermal energy use of the SME/facility
- Review the existing and planned energy needs and services of the SME/ facility
- Assess the existing historical energy utilization, energy cost data and load profiles of the facility
- Undertake onsite measurements/logging for electrical and thermal energy systems in the facility with appropriate calibrated equipment
- Conduct an energy utilization, economic and financial analysis based onsite energy use measurements and energy tariff structure
- Quantify the total energy savings (kWh) and energy cost savings (ZMW)) as per energy efficient and renewable energy opportunities identified.
- Prepare and submit a detailed energy audit report with a complete technology and economic analysis of the energy management opportunities (renewable energy and energy efficiency options)
- Prepare a detailed draft implementation plan for the identified energy management opportunities including identification of potential vendors for RE and EE solutions
- Prepare and present the audit findings and identified energy management recommendations to SNV and audited facility.