►Add a New Opportunity
►See all Opportunities
|| Small and Growing Business Fund
|| GroFin in partnership with Shell Foundation, KfW, Dutch Good Growth Fund, Norfund is receiving application for its Small and Growing Business (SGB) Fund, with a size of US $100+ Million. This is the first of its kind, uncapped and unlimited-life fund to support growth of small and growing businesses in Africa. The fund will focus on SGBs that are grossly underserved by other funds or financiers. It delivers a unique integrated solution for patient risk capital and end-to-end business support to start-up and growing businesses at the SME base. The fund typically provides finance in forms of medium term loans.
GroFin is a pioneering development financier specializing in financing and supporting small and growing businesses (SGBs) across Africa and the Middle East. GroFin combines patient capital and specialized business support to grow emerging market enterprises.
- Your business operates in one of the following countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia, Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda
- Your business is for profit
- Your business has a turnover of less than US$ 15 million and assets less than US$ 6 million
- You require financing between US$ 100,000 and US$ 1.5 million
- The business is owner-operated and/or the owner is substantially involved in running the business