PEAK POWER PVT. LTD
Ranibari, Sambadh Galli, House No: 181/33, Ward No: 29
No. of employees: 12
Languages: English, Nepali
Rakesh Yogal Shrestha
+977-1-6924810; +977-1-4366286; +977-9841271241
Peak Power Pvt. Ltd (PP) is a well-established multi-disciplined provider of power solutions, specifically based around solar electricity and other renewable energy technologies. We have two objectives:
1) To open access to energy services by working with international financial providers and engaging at local level to build and operate energy services for communities, village electrification, remote clinics, co-ops, cottage industry.
2) To provide quality and consistency at the right price to those customers who wish to invest in value and build sustainable, manageable and scalable power solutions to empower their business or organization.
Peak Power grew up out of the solar provider scene in Kathmandu. We understand the market and the players and we differentiate our services by focusing on services. Electricity should be a commodity everyone can use, it should be available, sustainable and hassle free.
Kathmandu based, solar designer, integrator, and installer.
Privately owned and operated since 2008;
Specialize in off-grid solar, hybrid power systems, solar with diesel generator, AC coupled micro-grid.
Provide consulting services for any type of power system or projects;
Provide electrical, mechanical, structural, civil, trades;
Renewable energy system training;
Product development – control systems, management and monitoring.
Multi-vendor expertise in solar, wind, micro-hydro and diesel generator.
Battery storage and operations.
Fuel Saver solution – reduce diesel runtime, reduce dependency on fossil fuel based energy and simply operations.
Power quality remediation.
Earthing and ground bonding.
Lightning protection systems.
AC distribution network design.
Feeder pillar/panel design and fabrication.
AS/NZ 5033 PV standards compliance.
Maintain industry qualification and certifications:
- Quality Control.
- Business Management
Use modern project management tools:
- Estimating & scheduling software (Sunny design, PVSol, Offgrid configurator, Homer, CableCalc Pro).
- Progress & cost tracking systems (Microsoft Project, Project & construction build to print, AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Adobe Suite).
Pay for performance; PP promotes training and skills development and rewards its employees for the same.
- Technology / System Supply
Products and Services
- Fuel Saver
- Direct solar power
- Consulting and design