Click here to register!
Expected tasks include:
- Advice and practical support to the FSR Electricity online and residential initiatives (training, workshops, back-office work)
- Contributing to research on EU electricity policy and regulation
- Providing advice and support in the organisation of outreach policy initiatives and training.
Languages: Excellent knowledge of English as a working language is required. Knowledge of other EU languages is an advantage.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, or (applied) economics
- Knowledge of EU policy making and of EU energy regulation (preferably electricity)
- Very good (mathematical/optimization) modelling skills, writing skills and experience in research and policy analysis.
- Previous experience working in an international environment
- Previous research work or experience in energy (preferably electricity and electric mobility) would be an asset- Previous experience in editing and online/social media would be desirable.
This page belongs to the Job Offers database.