The Risk Manager will support the Project Manager and the entire EASP project team to ensure that risk identification is undertaken and risk mitigation measures are incorporated in all Project activities.
Scope of Services
The Risk Manager will be dedicated to the implementation of the EASP, and will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop a Risk Management framework for the EASP project.
- Work with EASP project team to conduct risk assessments for all transactions to be financed under the EASP project.
- Identify key risk areas under each transaction and quantify the potential impact, and propose appropriate risk mitigation measures
- Promote and enhance risk management awareness by training other EASP project staff.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Director, Transaction Execution at UECCC, provided these duties contribute to achieving the development objectives of the EASP project
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Honours degree in a Business or Science related field from a recognised University
- Master’s degree in Business management, project management, international development, economics, finance, renewable energy, or related field from a recognized university
- At least five (5) years relevant work experience in risk management position(s) with a reputable bank(s) or financial services organisation(s)
- Demonstrable risk management experience in financing Clean Energy transactions/programs will be an added advantage
- High level of interpersonal and management skills and ability to work with teams in the organisation at all levels
- Must be self-driven with ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and deliver amidst tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
This page belongs to the Job Offers database.