Solar Pumping Toolkit - The Global Solar & Water Initiative
This is the Solar Pumping Toolkit of the Global Solar and Water Initiative. Please click on the respective chapters to find out about Solar Pumping Toolkit, including Guidance, Design, Installation and Monitoring.
Further Information available online in Solar Pumping
- The future of humanitarian water provision is solar by Brian McSorely, August 29th, 2018
- Solar Pumping: The Basics
- Solar Water Pumping Knowledge Base
- Scaling Up Solar Powered Water Supply Systems: A Review of Experiences
- Evaluation of Performance of Solar Powered Water Systems in Somalia
- Solar Powered Pumping In Lebanon (2015) - A Comprehensive Guide on Solar Water Pumping Solutions
- Toolbox on Solar Powered Irrigation Systems SPIS (2018)
- Grundfos Dimensioning Tool
- Le Pompage Solaire - Appliqué aux Adductions d'Eau Villageoises
- Le Pompage Solaire: Options Techniques et retours d'expèriences des repères pour
- Review of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pumping System Technology for Irrigation and Community Drinking Water Supplies
- Solar Pump Application in Rural Water Supply - A Case Study from Ethiopia
- Feasibility Study of Solar Irrigation: Economical Comparison between Diesel and Photovoltaic Water Pumping Systems for Different Crops
- Code of Practice and Register of Products for Namibian Solar Energy Technologies
Future Resources (coming soon)
- Technical Guidelines and Best Practices
- Development of On-Line Solar Pumping Course
- Study Cases: Towards replacement of handpumps by Solar Pumping / Use of Solar Remote Monitoring
Anyone in the humanitarian sector interested in using solar for water supply can write to this address requesting for support. Or write directly to the contacts below.
About the Global Solar-and-Water Initiative: Reducing Medium and Long Term Recurrent Costs: mainstreaming the use of Solar Energy to ensure water supply in local communities, refugee and IDP Camps.