|| The ToR describes consultancy services for preparing the draft instruments for an energy efficiency act and supporting regulations, and for proposing an institutional framework to implement these acts and regulations.
• review relevant laws to provide a basis for the proposed energy efficiency act;
• review the energy efficiency legislation and institutional frameworks of other developing countries:
• prepare reports (inception, preliminary, final);
• carry out initial consultations with various key stakeholders;
• identify countries with operational energy efficiency legislation and relevant institutional frameworks for the purpose of organizing a study tour;
• organize a consultative workshop for key stakeholders.