The purpose of this article is to guide you on how to reference energypedia upon using any of the platform's content (e.g. fo your study reports, linking to other platforms, sceintific writing... etc.).
Depending on the motive(s) of your writing, different styles might be needed, hence adopt the following guidance accordingly with your needs.
- It might be of use to you as well to check how references are included or applied on energypedia -> Click HERE
In order to state all details of the obtained information at the end of your article, kindly follow the following instructions. You will need:
- Name(s) of the author(s): found at the bottom of page
- Year of the last edit: found directly under the author(s) list.
- Main Title of the used article
- Full link of the article: can be copied directly from the browser
- The date of the day you have accessed and used the data/info in the article
Hence, the referencing format will be as follows:
Author Last Name, First Name Initial(s). (Year of Publication/Editting). Main Title of the Used Article. Retrieved From: The full extended link of the article. Accessed On: DD.MM.YYYY
- Upon including the link of the article in your references, it is very important that you copy the whole link of the article, not just the homepage, and not just part of the link.
- For further questions or inquiries regarding referencing, do not hesitate to contact us -> email@example.com