Mozambique Productive Uses of Energy Hub
Productive Uses of Energy (PUE) in Mozambique
This hub provides an overview of productive uses of energy such as irrigation, drying, cooling and other applications for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises in Mozambique. Here you can find articles about the market potential and the opportunities for private sector involvement. For information on the energy sector of Mozambique, check out the Mozambique Off-grid Knowledge Hub! Join the Mozambique Off-grid Practitioners Group and become a RE advocate! Do you also have a project case study or any programme document that you want to share? Visit our Case Study Info Page for more details or send us your case study proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently the portal is mostly focused on solar powered irrigation systems (SPIS), but we are expanding to case studies of productive use in other areas. If you want to share information on SPIS or other PUE technologies, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Market Landscape
- Market Share
- Support Initiatives
- Recommendations & Opportunities
- Report: Solar Irrigation Market Analysis in Mozambique
- Selecting Good Quality PV modules
- Water Storage Tank Sizing
- Groundwater Management
- Calculating Water Demand of Crops
- Solar Irrigation Training Manual 2022 – Mozambique
Tools & Resources
Explore other RE Technologies/Resources for Mozambique
Join the Mozambique Off-grid Practitioners Group
18 March 2024
IOM Learning and Scale Up Workshop
OpportunitiesAdd Opportunity All Opportunities
- Multicriteria Decision-Making Approach for Optimum Site Selection for Off-Grid Solar Photovoltaic Microgrids in Mozambique
- How to increase cookstove adoption? Exploring cost-effective dissemination techniques in Central Mozambique
AMER Publication Database
Funded and developed in collaboration with the GIZ programme Green People’s Energy for Africa to enhance knowledge exchange and sharing among the energy practitioners in Mozambique.