Pages in category "Impacts Social"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Impact Report on Micro Hydro Power (MHP) Sites - supported by EnDev I in Indonesia (May 2011)
- Impacts of Locally-Assembled Systems on Local Businesses and Economy
- Impacts of Rural Electrification in Uganda 2011-2019
- Impacts Social
- Improved Energy Access for the Kaffrine Region in Senegal
- Indoor Air Pollution (IAP)
- Invention of Discrete Power Converter as Paradigm shift in the Converting of Mechanical Energy powered by Gravity.
- Photovoltaic (PV) for Health Centers - Project Experience
- Productive Use of Energy for Micro-hydro Power in Indonesia
- Projet d'évaluation des ressources géothermiques - Etude d’impact Environnementale et Sociale
- Publication - Research Summary: Access to Energy Will Result in Better Human Development Outcomes
- Social Aspects of Grid Interconnection
- Social Assessment - Wind Energy
- Social Implications of Load Management
- Social Problems Affecting the Propagation of Biogas Technology
- Socio-economic and Environmental Impacts of MHP
- Socio-economic Benefits related to MHP Watershed Action Planning in Ethiopia
- Socio-economic impact of access to energy
- Solar Energy and Rural Development - Exploration into End-users' Impact Evaluation
- Sustainable energy access for social institutions through service models in benin
Media in category "Impacts Social"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- AFFICHE PROJET SOLAIRE ETUDE anglais.pdf 3,508 × 4,962; 595 KB
- Bangladesh Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Development Project (RERED II) E&FA.pdf 2,560 × 3,328, 116 pages; 5.59 MB
- FigureWelfareLossesDueToAirPollution.2013.WorldBank.png 707 × 367; 0 bytes
- How MHP systems implemented under EnDev1 Indonesia are performing (November 2010) - GTZ Indonesia - November 2010.pdf 2,479 × 3,504, 47 pages; 3.81 MB
- Logo RIIP.png 293 × 211; 2 KB
- Socio-economic impact study - value creation through small-scale PV in Morocco.pdf 3,000 × 2,250, 10 pages; 0 bytes